Rachael Ray Pan Miracles

I recently came across this post via pinterest.

Then I remembered my favorite pan.



It's sadly had some issues over the past few years and has gotten pretty dirty on it's bum.


I figured it wouldn't hurt to try out the baking soda thing, so I had at it!


I started doing it exactly like in the blog I posted, then realized that wouldn't work as the baking soda and peroxide kept running down the side.  I decided to instead mix the baking soda and hydrogen peroxide into a paste and rubbed that on all the dirty spots on the pan.


I let it sit for about an hour (I got impatient, okay?) and then started scrubbing it off, pouring on some peroxided down paste as I went.  I don't know if that was helpful or not, but it made me feel epic.


Annnd... it worked!  I had to be a little careful on the bottom edge where the sides meet the bottom because I found if I scrubbed too much and too hard, it started rubbing off the finish, but I didn't have that problem on the rest of the pan.  After I scrubbed it all off, I rinsed it off and that was that!

It's not quite perfect, I might do it one more time to finish it off, but overall I'm so happy about it.  Those marks have been on this pan for a couple years, it feels good to have a sparkly pan again!




1 Response to "Rachael Ray Pan Miracles"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Duuuuude!!! Awesome!!! =D Of course you do this when I'm not home. ;)

Post a Comment